Tuesday, 25 November 2014

UNI life

This is a notice board custom made by me.
After the first week of lecture, assignments has started to come in for most of the subjects.
For that, I have learn to manage my time and always remind myself of the due dates of every single task given.
It is a very colorful notice board.
Each and every color represents different subject.
As u can see, there is more than one task for each subject.
Even though I have organised everything well, I am still lack of sleep in my university life because,
too many has to be done in such a short period of time.
Sometimes, different subject has the same deadline for their assignments.
However, my uni life is very fruitful,with all the activities that is done with my new met uni friends.
Sometimes, I think that the busy life has kept me away from homesick and
it has also made time passes by faster.
which is a good thing  !
because the next trip back home could come sooner.
Time flies in uni, next month its already finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment